Board Approves New Tap Fees.
At their September 15, 2016 meeting, the Board of Directors approved a new Tap Fee schedule. Select the “Rates & Fees” tab above or click here to take you directly to the “Rates & Fees” page to see the schedule.
Important Information About Lead in Your Drinking Water
In September 2015 the routine test for lead and copper exceeded the action limit. The lead advisory notice related to that test is here.
Follow-up testing done the end of December 2015 complied with Health Department standards. Updated information regarding this test is here.
For more information about lead and copper testing, call us at 970-532-2096.
If you are a new or prospective customer:
- Click here for service information.
- Little Thompson Water District operating as a Special District in the State of Colorado is statutorily required to give annual notice to the public of certain basic information about the district: business address, phone number, primary contact person, time, date and location of regular board meetings, board member names, mill levy and property tax revenues, and date of next regular election. The notice has been nicknamed the “Transparency Notice”. Transparency Notice (updated 7-22-16).
Do you want to know what’s happening at Little Thompson Water District?
Click here for the Winter 2016 Newsletter.
Budget and Financial Information
- Click here for the 2015 Audited Financials
- Click here for the 2015 Supplemental Budget (July)
- Click here for the 2015 Supplemental Budget (December)
- Click here for the 2016 Adopted Budget
For Budget or Financial questions, contact the District Business Manager, Judy Dahl, by phone at 970-532-2096, x6305 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
“Just a Click Away” from Board Meeting Dates/Times, Minutes, and Agendas
- Click here for the 2016 Board Notice of Meetings.
- Click here for the Special Board Meeting notice (July 22, 2016.)
- Click here for the approved Special Board meeting minutes (July 22, 2016.)
- Click here for the Special Board Meeting notice (August 16, 2016.)
- Click here for the approved Special Board meeting minutes (August 16, 2016.)
- Click here for the Special Board Meeting notice (September 12, 2016.)
- Click here for the regular Board Meeting agenda (September 15, 2016.)
- Click here for the approved Board meeting minutes (August 11, 2016.)