IMPORTANT Information About Lead in Your Drinking Water
November 2, 2015. Little Thompson Water District found elevated levels of lead in drinking water in some homes or buildings in our community. Lead can cause serious health problems, especially for pregnant women and children 6 years and younger. Please read the Lead and Copper Notice closely to see what you can do to reduce lead in your drinking water and to learn what Little Thompson Water District and Carter Lake Filter Plant are doing to address this problem. For more information call us at 970-532-2096.
If you are a new or prospective customer:
- Click here for service information.
- Little Thompson Water District operating as a Special District in the State of Colorado is statutorily required to give annual notice to the public of certain basic information about the district: business address, phone number, primary contact person, time, date and location of regular board meetings, board member names, mill levy and property tax revenues, and date of next regular election. The notice has been nicknamed the “Transparency Notice”. Click here for the Transparency Notice.
Do you want to know what’s happening at Little Thompson Water District?
Click here for the Fall 2015 Newsletter.
Budget and Financial Information
- Click here for the 2014 Audited Financials.
- Click here for the 2015 Supplemental Budget.
- Click here for the 2015 Budget.
- Click here for the 2016 Proposed Budget Summary.
For Budget or Financial questions, contact the District Business Manager, Judy Dahl, by phone at 970-532-2096, x6305 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
“Just a Click Away” from Board Meeting Dates/Times, Minutes, and Agendas
- Click here for the 2015 Board Notice of Meetings.
- Click here for the latest approved Special Board Meeting minutes (September 3, 2015.)
- Click here for the latest approved Board meeting minutes (October 15, 2015.)
- Click here for the latest Special Board Meeting agenda (September 3, 2015.)
- Click here for the latest regular Board Meeting agenda (November 12, 2015.)