Important Information About Lead in Your Drinking Water
In September 2015 the routine test for lead and copper exceeded the action limit. The lead advisory notice related to that test is here.
Follow-up testing done the end of December 2015 complied with Health Department standards. Updated information regarding this test is here.
For more information about lead and copper testing, call us at 970-532-2096.
If you are a new or prospective customer:
- Click here for service information.
- Little Thompson Water District operating as a Special District in the State of Colorado is statutorily required to give annual notice to the public of certain basic information about the district: business address, phone number, primary contact person, time, date and location of regular board meetings, board member names, mill levy and property tax revenues, and date of next regular election. The notice has been nicknamed the “Transparency Notice”. Click here for the updated 2016 Transparency Notice.
Do you want to know what’s happening at Little Thompson Water District?
Click here for the Winter 2016 Newsletter.
Budget and Financial Information
- Click here for the 2015 Audited Financials
- Click here for the 2015 Supplemental Budget (July)
- Click here for the 2015 Supplemental Budget (December)
- Click here for the 2016 Adopted Budget
For Budget or Financial questions, contact the District Business Manager, Judy Dahl, by phone at 970-532-2096, x6305 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Just a Click Away” from Board Meeting Dates/Times, Minutes, and Agendas
- Click here for the 2016 Board Notice of Meetings.
- Click here for the latest Special Board Meeting notice (July 22, 2016.)
- Click here for the latest approved Special Board Meeting minutes (September 3, 2015.)
- Click here for the latest regular Board Meeting agenda (July 14, 2016.)
- Click here for the latest approved Board meeting minutes (June 9, 2016.)